Some years back, you believed that social media was time wasting as you only used it to watch funny clips, scroll from page to page and look at banquet images on Instagram. Not until when you started using it for professional reasons did you realise that it has a million purposes. For instance, promoting your business, building your personal brand, networking, creating and distributing content such that all your time is consumed.
What is Buffer?
Buffer is an social media management software that links all your social media accounts, making it easy for you to draft and schedule posts. Buffers save you the time and effort of having to log into your, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+ accounts every day. You just log into your buffer account once, and it does the posting for you.
- Share posts on various social media accounts from one account
- Program posts earlier and generate improved posting schedules
- View arrangements and analytics of various activities
- Can add images and videos to posts and enables the creation of one preferred visual.
- The app gives you the feedback about your best performing post only by a click.
- The app is also available for both the IOS and Android devices.
- With a single click, you can share your posts to different accounts like Google+, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter
- Buffer comes with Pablo feature that creates images, therefore, enabling you to create pictures in your different accounts easily
- Through buffer, you can easily choose your default tool for shortening terms. It offers buff. Ly, bit.ly, and j.mp
- Buffer has an extension that can be linked to your Chrome browser, therefore, allowing you to share photos, links and videos to different accounts easily. It is also easy to post one thing more than once over a short period. You only need to select power scheduler or single creator option
- Buffer also has an analytic feature that helps you distinguish between your highest and lowest performing posts based on the visits and reaction of viewers. The feature also enables you to filter out either by likes, dislikes, retweets, comments, or even by your own response. Generally, through the feature you can do a thorough assessment to establish how your post is performing
- Buffer enables you to determine the best moments that you can post your content so as you can end up having a highly performing post
- The app also has the best user interface; it’s straightforward and easy to work on
- It allows you to easily link blog feeds thus providing sources from where you can get content for posting out
- Buffer does not permit one to connect an Instagram account to the platform, thus making it difficult to share a post directly to your account
- Buffer lacks monitoring tools such as hashtags and searches, therefore, forcing you to either do the monitoring from the different accounts or other devices
- The buffer is costly especially if one wants to access unlimited services
- Free if you are using up to 5 social media accounts.
- For ten social account profiles, the payment is either $10 per month or $102 annually. The package guarantees you 100 line up posts for each profile, 15 RSS feeds per profile and different posting arrangements.
- For 11-150 social profiles, your payment is $50 a month to $250 a month. The package includes up to 2000 line up posts for each profile and a maximum of 25 team members.
- If you want to have a devoted customer support team help, have more than 200 social account profiles, and over 25 team members you will pay $300 per month
If you are that person who uses the social media platform for professional reasons, consider employing buffer app. It will help you handle your social media accounts easily and with minimal time wastage. Though you should have in mind that the core function of buffer app is to publish and schedule content, therefore, in case the app does not perform up to your expectations, you can opt for another app. For a starter I would advise that you consider using the app, the $10 deal will well sort your needs.